For first time users of Xiaomi Mi 3C Router who want to log in to its admin user interface and control, here is your guide to do that. It’s alright to not meddle with the login and admin page if you are not sure what to do yet. And don’t worry about messing up with the password and everything. You can always reset the router anytime you want.
In case you want a full video on setting up the admin login for Xiaomi Mi 3C router, here it is. We know that some people are not really good at following written instructions so we decided to also include the video for visual support and guide. We hope you like it.
This will be a simple and short step-by-step guide so make sure to follow the instructions carefully. You can actually do this right the first time if you won’t miss any detail as you go along the setup. So here is how you setup your Mi 3C router default admin login.
Setting up Mi 3C router
- If this is your first time or you just reset your Mi 3C router because you have forgotten your router password, then here is what you should do. Look for the Mi 3C default Wi-Fi network name. It should start with Xiaomi_XXXX.
- Once you see it, just tap on it and enter. Since it is your first time or you just reset the router, it will not have any password on it. You just tap and you are on the network.
You can’t leave your network open. Some people near or within the Wi-Fi network range could detect the Wi-Fi signal and enter your network. That could lead to a lot of risks such as slow internet access or the worst kind—you get hacked. So what you should do is immediately set up a password for your own security.
- In order to set up the password and probably a new Wi-Fi network name, just open your browser and type on the address bar 192.168.l.l. That is the Mi 3C router’s default address.
- When you are in, you will be asked to enter your ISP default login username and password. But if by chance that you do not know that either, then you should click on the DHCP below. Clicking that will take you to another page that will tell you to create your own personalized username and password. Note that it is best if you use the password that you can easily remember but hard for anybody else to guess. And make sure to check the “Turn on wall penetration mode”.
- Click Next.
- The next page will ask you whether you are using your network for Home, Company, or Other. Just choose any of those. Home should be basic.
- Below is another password requirement of your choice. You can use the Wi-Fi password you already set up earlier or you can create a new one if you want. Just remember to use a password combination that is easy for you to remember and difficult for others to guess.
- Click “Set up successfully”. The router will reboot and once it’s done, you will be able to connect to the internet using the Wi-Fi network name and the password you created. The same goes when you want to access the admin control page through the browser. Just use the password you set up earlier for that.
You can download the Mi Wi-fi app from the Google Play Store to uncover all the features of your Mi 3C router. You will see that you can do so much with the app. If you want us to do an article for that app as well, just comment down below. And if there are more people interested in that topic, we will tackle it with all its features in the next article. But until then, I hope you got all the instructions on this article right. Otherwise, you will have to reset your router again back to the factory settings.
Leave your comment down below if you have questions and other concerns you need to be answered. We will try to get back to you as soon as we can.